Monday, August 13, 2012

Quiet Times

Things have slowed down quite a bit sales-wise on the G&W books. It's to be expected. There is no longer the bump of free books to give it any promotion, and I haven't been doing a ton other than these blogs. This is a somewhat planned down time. There are things afoot. Actually, there are things afoot I had planned to talk about sooner, but it'll be a couple more months at least before I can share.

This has all been an interesting road. I just wanted to say thank you again to all the readers who took a chance or are taking a chance on Grace and Witherbloom. It's been great to see a good amount of readers rate it on Goodreads.com. If you haven't already, I encourage you to add the books to your read or to-read list and rate them! I'd love to read some reviews, too, of course there and on Amazon.

I'm intrigued to see what the future brings. I have had my mind percolating on a few ideas about what to write next. But I'm not settled on anything quite yet. In any case, there are still three more installments of the spoilerific Story Behind The Story series. I hope someone has been enjoying reading them or finding them interesting! If not, I'll just tell myself they are here for the sake of posterity. :)

That's all for now. Feel free to drop me a line if the mood strikes you or you have any comments or questions. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment