Friday, February 10, 2012

The Girl Who Died Backwards is out... and FREE!

Well, the moment is finally here! Book I: The Girl Who Died Backwards is out worldwide and it's totally free for five days until 2.14.12. So, it's really real at last. I woke up very early today. Which was good because I needed to update the website, post to Facebook, post to Twitter, update the relevant message board posts I'd made and so on and so forth! Now that all of that is done, I'm finally exhaling and enjoying the moment.

Eleven people have already gotten the book as I write this, and I find this utterly amazing. I'm not sure how many of those were before or after the book was free as Amazon doesn't seem to break that down. But I don't care either way, of course. I'm just so happy people are reading it. To me it is amazing that eleven people were interested enough to give it a go. And most of my close friends are still asleep at this early in the morning so I know it wasn't all them. So far people in the US, the UK and Germany have all downloaded the book. As I said... utterly amazing.

There is a huge sense of relief with the release of the first book, of course. And a bit of trepidation. You see, I really want to know what people think. Whether it's good or bad, I want to hear all of it. Of course anyone on a creative endeavor hopes people think it's good and I really hope people will come back for parts 2-7. One of the things I really like about the book is that just seems to ramp up more and more with each book and gets wider in scope.

Thanks to everyone who has supported me so far and thanks in advance to all the people who give my book a shot. It really does mean a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment