Monday, February 13, 2012

Schedule Change! Two Weeks is Just Too Long...

So, I had a realization today. Two weeks is just too long between book releases. There are a couple factors involved in this, but part of it is the way that Amazon handles the Kindle releases. I'm fast approaching 1000 downloads for the first book (which is great!) but I found out that once that book switches over to a paid book, all of those sales just disappear ranking-wise. So the visibility of the book will drop down again from the heights it reached when it was free. Of course, the free promo is still great to get readers to try the book, but I think two weeks is just too long to go for a new book series just starting out. So... I'm changing the schedule!

The new schedule is:

Book 2: Tomorrow, February 14! Just in time for Valentines. You know what your loved one might like? An e-book, of course. (Hey, you can't blame me for trying.)

Book 3: February 21

Book 4: February 28

Book 5: March 3

Book 6: March 13

Book 7: March 20

So now the books will be coming out weekly and available on Tuesdays! Thanks for everyone who has supported the book so far... and I can't wait for you to read the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment